Padepokan Budi Rahardjo

KOMPAS.com - Sains

Senin, 21 April 2008

PLEASE FORGIVE ME BECAUSE OF UAN

Today, April 22nd 2008, is the first day of National Final Examination for high school (Ujian Akhir Nasional SLTA). This is the terribly moment for all students, teachers, and head masters. They looked so scary and worried to be failed at the exam.

Therefore, my head master told me to be cool in front of the students and to be more cooperative in watching the examination. I am trying to understand the order and I try to do it. Firstly, I think that my face is not seems like a bad guy. I have a cute face. I also think that to be nice for the students is a simple job.

What now? My estimation is not perfectly. When I become nice in front of the students, some of them do not appreciate it. They push me not to be nice for them. They keep trying to break the rules of the examination, by asking about the test to their friends nearby. When they was realized that I know what they do, they just smile to me. Me to, I don't give them any warnings.

I try to believe that they can do the test honestly. In fact, they keep cheat until the test finished. I keep not giving them any warnings in order to appreciate their head master. Oh my God, please forgive me to let the cheating happens in the exam. Astagfirullah halazim.

I hope this posting can reduce my guilty, and become an inspiration for the honest guys.

jangkrik ngerik, jangkrik ngrik ora payu dole!

1 komentar:

wirautama mengatakan...

memang kadang dilema melihat hal seperti itu.